TWENTY THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. Faith is the ability to not panic.
2. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you prayed, don't worry.
3. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every
4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of
5. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants
us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
8. Dear God: I have a problem. It's me.
9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
10. Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
13. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open. Come
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast,
so enjoy your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise
it's just hearsay.
18. Its all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again.
Just be sure to flush when you are done.
19. Surviving and living your life successfully requires
courage. The goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and
risk-taking. Learn from the turtle, it only makes progress
when it sticks out its neck.
20. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation.
Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is
merely what others think you are. No matter the storm, when you
are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting. Leave gentle
fingerprints on the soul of another for the angels to read.
I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived
just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as